Monday, May 9, 2011

The Card Games Post: I Hearts Hearts! {I'm just so funny}

Okay, so there's this activity. It's called:
Cards!
I totally love cards! I can only play a few games but when I do, oh my god it's like woohah!
The card games I know how to play My favorite card games:
-Hearts
-Solitaire
-War
-Go Fish (oh shush I know it's for kids)
-And as I always say...
And some more I probably forgot!


I play solitaire on my outdated iTouch {I want the one with the camera! whhhhaaahh}, hearts against my laptop, war with my friends and sometimes fam and go fish with my mom. It's the only card game she can play ^_^

Ohmigawd so lets talk about cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...