Monday, June 27, 2011

I feel bad for not posting.

I'm still alive and well, but my life is quite boring nowadays, and so are my Internet encounters. But I HAVE added quite a few blogs to the blogroll in the left sidebar, around twenty thinks I, so you could check those out! Maybe in the near future I'll do a list of my top twenty favorite blogs or something? Yeah that sounds fun. Okay! Expect that within a week. And I'm thinking I'll do a Links I Like about my favorite Youtube videos? Awesome! Better things to come on Awesomeology. :) Any requests you'd like to see here in the future? I'll do my best to make them a reality. Sorry again for the dead silence.
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...