Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Rather Long and Lengthy Links I Like

What a lovely pig.
Loved this! Absolutely hilarious. I totally used to do this.
Genius.
Flags made from food? Awesome.
This looks like a quality spa.
Some people are just so funny.
Too cute!
This is indeed how the news was invented.
Bike owl is watching you. Morse code owl is also watching you.
Wanna see a beautiful cat with beautiful eyes? Click.
What a hug!
Savagely awesome... literally.
This is inspirational. Gorgeous! I love it!
AH, HA, TETRIS BROWNIES!
Heh, heh.
This text made me chuckle.
One word: epic.
I have a queef!
OH MY GOD I JUST EXPLODED. Look at this!!!
Star Wars squirrels. Star Wars crayon carvings. Wow.
This bird is gorgeous!
Phantom of the Oprah. Omg.
Laughter.
OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS.
Your cat is better than you.
This picture is absolutely stunning. It's totally saved on my laptop. Duh.
Awesome!
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...