Thursday, June 2, 2011

You may have noticed that this blog now looks like a plank of wood.

So yeah, it's crazy hot today! Like, tank-top-short shorts-high-ponytail-bare feet-around-the-house hot. And since this humble little blog o' mine is painted red, I thought it was a bit much. Because red = fire = warm = hot = I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE WARMTH. So I wanted it to be breezier. Airier. Summerier. Call me crazy, but I feel like planks of wood are awesome. They remind me of a boardwalk.
So yeah. That's my summer wood plank blog story.
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...