Monday, July 25, 2011

La La La Links I Like

LOOK.
LOOK.
This is gorgeous!
Love this quote.
How to glitter a floor! Eep!
O. M(aru). G!!!!!!!!!!!!
This absolutely made my otherwise-not-so-great day.
Beautiful picture.
Ahhhhh! I want these!
Awesome!
I luhhhhhhv this.
This is so witty and wonderful!
Comicify your own shoes!
Awkwaaaaaard...ha ha ha!
Super awesome.
Tiny toothpick treehouse!
Why can't everything look like this?!
This...just...I...this...asdfjla;sdfjk;asdlfjk
Lol
AWL. THE. TIME.
Those masterminds.
YEAHHHHHHHH CATS!
I can't believe I've never thought of or seen this before!
Story of my life ;P
This pig! Omg, this pig!
This pigeon! Omg, this pigeon!
Ha ha ha! I always thought it was specific, not just any old face!
A challenger appears.
Criminal mastermind indeed!
Ha ha! Totally!
This is awesome!
Strange but terrible.
OMG!!!!!!!!!
I want everyone to wear one of these.
I am dying! This is hilarious and genius and wonderful and I want this! Click on it right now, right this second! Ahhhh! ;asdjf;asldjf;lasdjkf;j
So true.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Homeless burrito cat is a homeless burrito cat.
Invisible waterslide cat is an invisible waterslide cat.
Barbells cat is barbells cat.
Hipster cat is hipster cat.
Scared bump-in-the-night cat is scared bump-in-the-night cat. Have I bored you yet? Of course I have!
Story of my life.
This quote is wonderful!
Lol
I absolutely adore these stitched kitty portraits!
I love little secret lake things like this! Always so beautiful and serene.
Wow, this is...just...wow.
This sounds awesome! I'd love to attempt this. Buy the book for $11.55 USD on Amazon here :)
I adore these shots of NYC.
Wave wall!
NO WORDS.
Love this! So true.
THIS DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love.
Ha ha!
Totally!
I can't tell you how much I love these colorful skies. So pretty!
Awwwww!
Love these golden pictures.
OMG THESE SHOES!
Ha ha! Cute.
A little late for the Fourth of July, but this cake is awesome!
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! CHUBBY KITTIES EATING SUSHI!
LOOK AT THIS SHIRT! IT'S PIZZA! IT'S A PIZZA SHIRT! A PIZZA SHIRT!
I love pugs.
Click! Please, I beg you!
A sad truth that was pretty much made for me.
Super Mario Earth!
I love this.
I'M DYING! Look at this!
Cute, genius and sad.
I have always feared this!
Awesome!
This is so cool!!!
Story of my life, once again!
Omg!
This made me laugh so much.
Beautiful picture.
THESE DOGS.
Lol
Again, Fourth of July belated, but ever so gorgeous photos.
Ha ha ha!
I've got to do this to someone one day!
The Meme Guide :D
Love this house.
This tree gallery is enchanting!
Adored.
This animal is wonderful!
Mirror rims :D
This is my life!
Hilarious, I love these!
I tried to do this to someone. They didn't find it funny, opposite of me!
Love these green floors and walls.
I ah-DORE these teacup necklaces!
This optical illusion in Sweden is so cool!
I'm speechless to this.
Love that first picture.
This is so true and so sad!
Omg, a city of staples!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha ha!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Epic prank.
Omg, nuclear pizza!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
This is my night in a nutshell!
This is so awesome!
***
WHOO that was long!
Thoughts? What was the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...