Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Two-Days-After-Halloween 2011!

Hey guys! I had no time yesterday or the day before to tell you to have - or rather, to tell you that I hope you had - a completely utterly beyond awesome Halloween! I want to hear all about it. Let's do an interview.


Did you dress up? If so, what did you dress up as? Please leave a picture if you have one and are comfortable sharing!
Your answer: {....................}
My answer: Indeed I did. I went as a witch, which is what I've been doing for my entire life. Heh heh. No seriously, I've always always always been a witch for Halloween! *sheepish grin* 


Did you go trick or treating? No judging! If so, how much candy did you score?
Your answer: {....................}
My answer: Heh heh, yes, I did. Not ashamed at all! Let the world know! :) Sadly I didn't get as much as I would've liked but eh, free candy is free candy.

Is Halloween your favorite holiday? If so, why? If not, what is your favorite holiday? (Though please don't go too much into detail on why another holiday is your fave...let's keep the post-Halloween spirit alive! :))
Your answer: {....................}
My answer: No. Halloween is my second favorite holiday, but I still really really really enjoy it! The spirit (no pun intended - atmosphere would probably have been a better word...heh heh), the candy, the dressing up, the pumpkins and of course the colors all do it for me! My favorite holiday is Christmas, but I'll tell you about that in December.

How was your overall Halloween 2011 experience? Did ya like it?
Your answer: {....................}
My answer: I did like it, but it fo sho was nawt the best Halloween ever.


Please rate your Halloween 2011 using the chart below.
A rating of 0 would be the worst, and 10 would be the best. Using this scale, please pick a number with or without decimals that best reflects your thoughts on Halloween 2011.

0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10

Note you can use decimals! eg 8.4

Now match up your numerical score (above) to your verdict below. Verdicts should be accurate but of course, it is not guaranteed that they will match up to your thoughts exactly. For easy access, please refer to the colors as, top to bottom, the following: black, gray, red, orange, yellow, pink, purple, blue, turquoise, dark green and light green. :)

Lowest           0         → Absolutely terrible in every possible way 
                 1 - 1.9 → So bad I shudder just thinking about it 
                 2 - 2.9 → I wish the whole thing hadn't happened 
                 3 - 3.9 → Halloween 2011 really sucked for me 
                 4 - 4.9 → Meh meh and more meh...it was NOT fun  
                 5 - 5.9 → It was not something I'd like to relive... 
                 6 - 6.9 → There were definitely bad drawbacks 
                 7 - 7.9 → Not my fave 'ween, but it was still great 
                 8 - 8.9 → It was a pleasant day that I liked a lot 
                 9 - 9.9 → Halloween 2011 was buckets of fun 
Highest         10        → Perfect in every way, nothing bad at all 

Your answer: {....................}
My answer: I would rate my Halloween a 7.3. That would land me in the blue category, with "Not my fave 'ween, but it was still great" as my verdict. Accurate!

Happy Halloween everyone! 

***

A'ight. I hope you enjoyed the interview, and I can't wait to see your answers! Make sure to post 'em in the comments below! Any additional info about your Halloween experiences or about Halloween is as welcome as can be. :)
Picture from Take Great Pictures.
Interview/chart by me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...