Friday, December 30, 2011

Hope You Had an Incredible Christmas.

If you celebrate Christmas - and I know I'm a couple days late in saying this - I hope you had a spectacularly fantastic one. I hope you got countless presents you wholeheartedly adore. I hope you got to decorate your home so that it looked marvelously festive. But most of all, I hope you got to spend such a special day - or two days! Or even more! - with your dearest loved ones...and I hope they were tolerable and not the annoying type ;)
Merry belated Christmas from my family to yours!
Picture from Kevin & Amanda. Another thing...I hope your home was as cozy and wonderful as this! That's truly an incredible living room. It's perfect. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...