Thursday, February 16, 2012

What I Would Want for Valentine's Day if I *Weren't* Rich

Happy two-days-after-Valentine's-Day! Did you have a good one? Lots of chocolate and roses and delicious conversation hearts? I hope so! Mmm.

So, last year I did a list of what I'd want for Valentine's day if I were rich. This year, I thought I'd do the opposite! Let's get started.


1. A bouquet of roses
2. A super-sweet greeting card
3. A box of conversation hearts
4. A nice and reasonably-priced pair of earrings
5. Something with a  heart on it
6. Love and kindness!
7. Something handcrafted
8. A box of chocolates
10. Some cash!
11. A fantastic bargain
12. A goldfish!


Yup, you can never go wrong with a goldfish! :)

What did you get for V-day? What did you WANT to get for V-day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...