Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My New Room Rooms: Hanging Out

Guess who's alive? Me! Shocker, isn't it? (That wasn't supposed to be sarcastic at all.) SO today I got bored on the internet and decided to make another one of these, except with a less embarrassingly stupid title. It's supposed to be like, I don't know, a club or something like that. Like a lounge. A place to go to hang out with a paid year membership or something. Hehe! :P Enjoy, and click to enlarge! (Sorry about the blue menu thing at the bottom, I couldn't get rid of it.)
It appears I have a thing for TVs parallel to the door and rooms that have lots of sections. Ugh, now I'm noticing tons of mistakes in this thing but oh well, too late.

Was the pool table too much? Is it right for me to regret putting a digital camera on top of a video game system? Is that little empty space at the very far right bugging you as much as it's bugging me? Let me know! This is important stuff.


Bad luck Tuesday: I forgot to wear a belt today...need I say more? Le sigh

Made via My New Room 2 at Girls Go Games. I am not being paid to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

monica: omg hi
monica: what 2k u so long?
monica: we were suposd 2 meet up like an hr ago
monica: r u even here?
monica: RESPOND
monica: puhLEASE
monica: ugh! where r u?
monica: wh@ever, nvm.
monica: leave a comment tling me where u went.
Monica has left the chatroom.

did you like that post? try these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...